Monday, December 11, 2006

Jude Law

I am so mad at myself for finding Jude Law remotely attractive in the new movie, The Holiday. "Remotely attractive" isn't quite strong enough for the feelings that developed in me while watching him. The writers of the movie gave him every sort of personality quirk, characteristic and circumstance that would make every female in the audience go, "awwwwww!" I guarantee every woman watching Jude Law said quietly to themselves at some point "I could help him!" and made it their secret mission.

I'm so disappointed.

In all honesty, he does have the best chest hair I have ever seen on a man. Period.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Russ. This will only fuel his belief that there has yet to be a leading man in a romantic comedy whom you haven't had a crush on. Hmm. Perhaps this is due to the fact that during every romantic comedy we see, I invariably lean over (what? ME talk in a movie?) and whisper, "Katy had a crush on him." (And by whisper I mean the Al Meredith version.)

Katy said...

Beckles,

It is true that I have had quite a few crushes on many leading men. BUT, ever since I made a new years resolution a couple of years ago not to have crushes on celebrities, I haven't had many. SO, I may think that Jude Law is hot but I am by no means day dreaming about me and my life with Jude Law. Therefore, it's NOT a crush!

So I'd like to know the names of these leading men who I've "had a crush on" so I can tell Russ the truth! :-)

Two of Becky's notorious movie star crushes: Russell Crowe and Gary Bertier from "Remember the Titans." I believe you had dreams about them....

love-katyo

Anonymous said...

It has never been a secret that I dreamed that Russell Crowe and I were taking a bunch of teenagers on a camping trip (hello, K-Life burnout) and that he reached over and caressed my cheek. I'm a sucker for Russells.

Also, Gary Bertier (real name unknown) was my boyfriend and I was his cheerleader girlfriend. However, we never had physical contact in my dream.

AHEM! Here I go:

Colin Firth
Aaron Eckhardt
Mark Ruffalo
Mark Wahlberg
Orlando Bloom
Andrew Scrivens
Johnny Depp
Hugh Grant


Ugh. I'm already exhausted