Monday, June 14, 2004

Instant Messenger

A random sampling of an instant messanger conversation with a friend who shall remain nameless. My life is so exciting.


ME: i just had to say "diet soda" b/c we can't use coke here and no one gets the universal language of "coke"

FRIEND: haha! damn yankees - they so don't know how to talk. ex: "hey Katy, i'm heading over to the coke machine...want a coke?" Katy: "yes please." me: "what kind?" Katy: "Fresca if they have it." oh, the wonder of the southern talk...

ME: it's so great. it's like an inside secret. Fresca...the drink of the 90's along with Shasta and Tab

ME: I mean 80's

FRIEND: i had a fresca yesterday & thought of you.

ME: ahhhhh. I think everyone thinks of me when they drink fresca. maybe I should be their spokesperson.

FRIEND: i think of my dad, too. the original fresca drinker.

FRIEND: 1 hour, 15 min.

ME: you're right. i think he taught me everything.

ME: how dare you dartegnian or whatever

ME: 6 hours!

FRIEND: Dartanian!

ME: I like my spelling better.

FRIEND: woohoo...hey, dont' you get off at 445?

ME: yes. so 5:55 left

FRIEND: i see.

ME: you better
ME: ah, makes me smile

FRIEND: >:o>:o>:o>:o

ME: >:o

FRIEND: i like em small. they are scarier that way to me for some reason.

FRIEND: i think it's the beady eyes.

ME: >:o

FRIEND: what's up w/ this guy?

ME: open mouth, insert foot

ME: that's what I assume it is

FRIEND: really? i wondered if it were a sick person w/ a thermometer in their mouth?

FRIEND: this is a blog conversation waiting to happen.

ME: it's an episode of seinfeld

ME: i like it. i may have to include it

FRIEND: yep

No comments: