Friday, September 12, 2008

Dancing at the Revolution Opening Night

The show finally opened! We opened to a full house that included Dad, Auntie and a few friends. The theater is quirky, eccentric and has no air conditioning. I was basically wiping the rivers of sweat off my face the whole play. It wasn't our best performance by any means. Definitely not mine. But we got the jitters out and each show keeps getting better and better. It's amazing how different each audience is and how each show brings out something new in the play. I'm still making discoveries which keeps doing the same thing every night interesting.

I will post pictures sometime of myself looking like a school marm. The wardrobe and the hair does nothing for my looks!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support me and to those who will be making the trek soon.

Oh, dad and Auntie grew up a block away from this theater. It was fun hearing about what the neighborhood was once like.

No comments: