Thursday, June 30, 2005

Nothing


I have absolutely nothing to say. Do you wonder why it's been so long since I've written in my blog? Because I have nothing to say. Perhaps this means that I've been experiencing a great lack of adventure/excitement in my life recently. That's because my life has been filled with work, exercise, work, improv, improv, work and finally sleep. I sound grumpy. I'm not. I'm just uninspired at the moment.
I'm hoping that this flyfishing trip I'm taking this next week will bring new stories and adventures. Yes, yes, you heard it right. I'm going flyfishing. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I'm sure it will be fun. Plus I get to spend 3 days on a boat with my dad, brother and his new fiancee (who is really cool). Until today I was the only girl going. So this is a blessing!
I've prepared for this trip today by getting my eyebrows waxed and nether regions waxed as well. It's all rather exciting. It wouldn't be a blog by me if I didn't mention waxing. Apparently it runs my life. I also got a pedicure yesterday. It was a rather expensive pedicure but it had been so long since I'd had my toes worked on that I didn't care. She was sloughing off so much dead cracked skin from my heels that it was flying everywhere. I honestly was pretty disgusted. But that just showed my incredible need for a pedicure. Now when I arrive in Montana, all the fishermen will be in awe of my perfectly pedicured feet and my precisely manicured eyebrows. Or they will laugh at me and wonder what the heck I'm doing in Montana flyfishing. It's probably the latter. But hey, I'm going to give it a shot.
For having nothing to say really I sure did use up a lot of words.

No comments: