Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bath Time

Happy New Year! 2009 already. Wasn't Y2K just last year? I rung in the New Year with a very exciting time involving sweat pants, scrabble, Sex and the City reruns, pizza and a few friends. It was perfect!

Looks like my nephews had a wilder night than me. Looks like I could learn a few things from this crazy lads. Check out how perfectly every"thing" is hidden. Nice camera work mom.


Let's re-imagine a conversation going on in the bath:

Liam (far right): "Yeah, we're just getting things ready. We're waiting on the ladies. This is some lovely tea!"

Archer (middle): "Where is the keg? It should be here by now!"

Connor (far left): "Oh man! Hey, look. Guys! My aim is so perfect. I can fill this cup."

Liam: "Such childish games."

Archer: "Seriously dude, put that away."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rub-a-dub-dub
Three men in a tub,
And how do you think they got there?

Sadly for the boys, this picture is now "blackmail" for one and all. ;-)

Those are some special grandkids though so maybe the boys will survive the red faces to come. :-)

P2

Kate said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is some awesome camera work, Carol! These three are a hoot! LOVE THEM!