Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Los Angeles





You know why I'm not blogging as much as I used to? I think Facebook has taken over as the place I go to post weird comments and humorous anecdotes. Find me on Facebook, I'll be your friend.

I'm here in Los Angeles visiting my dear friend, Kathie. Kathie let me stay on her couch the first four months I lived in Chicago. She is a wonderful friend who was so generous with me when I first moved. Nothing has changed. I'm sitting on that same couch right now and she's shown me what Southern California has to offer. So tempting to move here! Especially thinking about what February weather would be like here versus a Chicago February.

Here are some pictures from my trip! I'm off to Dallas tomorrow morning to see Drewby graduate high school. Thank God for this amazing vacation!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Katy, this is Lindsay's friend Jill again -- please let your sister know that ABC is airing the final 3 episodes of Pushing Daisies starting this Saturday, May 30 :)