Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Love You

Yesterday I was a little out of it. I ended a business phone call with, "okay. Thanks. Love you. Bye." My co-worker yells over the cube wall, "Um, Katy, I think you just said 'I love you.'" I don't think its the first or the last time that will happen.

God help me! The walk I organize for work takes place this Sunday. That's why I've been M.I.A. I've actually had to work! I had to work so hard last week that I cried. I've been stressed and even lost a few pounds (no complaints here!). So pray for sunny, dry weather this weekend. It rained last year. I can handle it again, but it's much more fun with no rain.

The play is over :( boo hiss. But the family did make it in town this past weekend to see the play. It was fabulous fun! Miss the cast and miss my family.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

um, yeah. I hope it doesn't rain either. you may be able to handle the rain but I can't!