Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big News Everyone!

I would like to take this moment to acknowledge some fantastic news in the Orender family. Not only is my sister-in-law, Alicia, pregnant and due in December, but my sister, Erin, is pregnant, too! This news just couldn't get any better! Or could it?

Yesterday Erin and Chris went to the doctor and found out they're having TWINS!!! I cried, of course. I'm so excited for them. I'm sure they are frightened. They already have two boys at home.

I'll go ahead and answer your questions:
1. Yes, it is totally natural.
2. Twins does run in the family. My great aunt and uncle on my Mom's side were twins. Chris' great aunt and uncle were also twins. Do you see the pattern? Boy and Girl twins. So I'm thinking I could possibly have a niece in the near future! Three nephews, one more on the way. Don't get me wrong, I love those boys with all my heart, but come on, I need to have a niece to take shopping, talk boys, style for prom, etc. Chris wants two boys so he can start a gang.

2 comments:

Chris McCroskey said...

Doesn't the "Brothers McCroskey Gang" sound good?

Beck said...

It sounds like a movie from the nineties starring Ed Burns and Jennifer Aniston.

Has anyone thought about what if the twins were two girls?

I get so excited thinking about who all these babies will look like. Connor, Liam, and Asher are all front runners for Davy's future arrainged marriage.

"Your Mover and I had an AWWAINGED MAWWAIGE."