Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Long Hiatus

Sorry for the log hiatus. After the most fun summer of my life it's time to get back to business! I also want to mention briefly that I've started writing a book. So far it's little vignettes from my life - humorous and truthful all at the same time. I'm sure it will include many embarrassing moments that cause the reader much pain.

I'm not very far into it, but I think it's a good goal. I may use this blog to work out a few stories. I'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Lisa Hanneman said...

I'm so glad to see you're back at it. Though you're usually just a couple cubes away, I love reading your blog and getting a good laugh in. No harm in having a fun summer!

ginalynn said...

I love that you are back too! Yippee! I have missed reading your blog so much!

Beck said...

We've all been waiting with baited (sp?) breath. CanNOT wait for you to try out some stories on us!

Kate said...

Hooray for Katy writing a book! I'm so excited to see what comes of it - greatness, I'm sure.