Monday, March 21, 2005

Blind Date

The email I didn't send:
Hi,
You know I had a great time getting to know you on saturday. I'm still laughing that our friend ditched us. I had a moment where I thought I was in high school again. I really would like to get to hang out with you again. I think we had a lot in common.
Anyways, I know you asked me to email you so you could have my number. I'm just giving it to you because you asked that I send it to you in case you wanted to use it. I mean, you don't have to use it. I'll understand if you don't. But if you do use it that's okay too. So don't feel like you have to use it. You just wanted me to email it to you so that I wouldn't feel awkward. Or maybe you asked that I just email you so that you wouldn't have to call me. You know, that's okay. I really didn't want to get to know you anyways! No really. It's fine that you don't want to call me. I have lots of friends and other potential dates. So just leave me alone! I don't want to hear from you. Got it? I HATE YOU!

No comments: