Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dancing

I'm sorry that I haven't updated much recently. I've been too busy selling my soul so that someday I can compete on Dancing with the Stars. You think I'm kidding.

My favorite competitors this season:

Emmitt Smith: How can you not like a Dallas Cowboy? He's got great skills. He's been labeled "twinkle toes" and I have to agree.

Joey Lawrence: Whoa. He's definitely way metro and his eyebrows look penciled on but he gives it 100% and he's fun to watch. Plus he resembles Mr. Clean.

Jerry Springer: He makes me laugh and he lives in Chicago.

I'm not a big fan of the ladies on this show. I like Sarah Evans because she's a country girl and her face resembles my cousins. I could take or leave the rest of them. Hopefully I'll warm up to the ladies as the season moves forward.

Until then I'll continue smiling as I watch and wishing it was me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which cousin does Sarah E. remind you of? Just wondering.

Katy said...

Julie. But Julie is definitely prettier. I think it's the cheeks and coloring. Did you see Sarah Evans legs on Tuesday? I'm jealous.

CrazyJohn said...

Hello?! Mario Lopez??! TV's Albert Clifford Slater?!!
He'll give you twinkle toes... just like that time he danced ballet at The Max.
Take that, Preppy.