Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Done and Done

The walk is OVER! I survived the mud and the rain to see the sun rise yet another day. And I was very bitter at that sun. Of course it wants to come out and play AFTER THE WALK! The weekend is a bit of a blur for me and I don't mind that at all. It was the toughest yet with weather, snafu's and other issues, but once again, God provided for my every need. And no one fell into Lake Michigan...another added bonus. Thank you everyone for your prayers!

I'm still in the process of recovering. It usually takes a couple of weeks. I hope to be back to my normal, energetic, healthy self soon. Right now I'm mostly lathargic and have a hard time forming complete sentences.

I'm in the midst of rehearsals for another one act play that will be put up next Monday and Tuesday at the Baliwick. I wear a wedding dress the whole time and basically call off my wedding. Good times. Playing her gives me a headache. Talk about tension.

My toughest line: "I had just ordered my two scoops of triple cherry chocolate fudge trifle..." Try saying that a couple of times. I also have a hard time saying "This isn't about the Hamptons, Adam!" It comes out as "This isn't about the Hantom's Dadum!" If I were taking cold medicine, I'd blame it on that.

I hope to be updating much more frequently in the near future.

2 comments:

Kellsey said...

You survived!!!!

Can I get a woo-hoo?

Very proud of you, girl.

I hope that all of your lines come out clearly and that you are able to enjoy playing this crazy bridezilla lady.

Unknown said...

Katy-o! I missed you. But thought about you a lot as you went through the weekend. I wasn't here to support this year! But can't wait to have lunch when you speak English again. :)