Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Headshots

I had my headshots taken last Sunday. It was possibly the stickiest, most humid and steamy day Chicago has seen in it's history of Octobers. It also happened to be the Chicago Marathon...which got cancelled because of the weather. You know me with humidity. We don't get along or agree. They kept having to stop and apply more make up over my already pancaked face so I wouldn't keep glistening...and no I don't mean in that inner-beauty kind of way.

But it was so much fun and I had a great time. Kelly went with me and helped me be myself even when wearing pounds of make up and looking into a camera while being told to say "douche" or make sexy faces. I don't make sexy faces! I make fake sexy faces. There was a lot of laughter. Brian McConkey. He's the man.

And you know what? I just don't think I look like myself when I don't smile. So here are the pictures. (okay, link won't work unless your me. sorry!) I can't believe I'm letting the public see them. I could have at least picked a few of them out. But I like them. I can find a good three pictures in there that I can use.

And one thing's for sure, "Katy, you are in the running to become America's Next Top Model!"

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Awww, I can't view your pics. Is the link correct? Just checking, I really wanna see them:)