Monday, January 08, 2007

Cabo

I have found the place where I will get married someday. After having 25 dates this year I'm sure it will produce something!

I'm in Cabo San Lucas with my parents and my aunts and uncles. I am getting a few inquiring looks as to what I could possibly doing with all of these older people. It better not be that I'm with some sugar daddy. I mean, I am with a sugar daddy, my own dad. My aunts are dead set on finding me somebody here. I have to continually point out to them that the objects of their discoveries are married. I believe I actually heard my mom say to me at the pool today, "Well, he could just be for fun while you're here." (Mouth drops!) She's kidding...I think.

I sweated and contemplated my athletic abilities while doing yoga this morning with my aunts who are in their 50's or 60's. I also questioned the man who worked out facing the window to our yoga room for longer than it was necessary. He just couldn't get enough of those Lindsay thighs I guess.

The afternoon is usually waisted away by the pool. The happy hour always begins with a cheer from all of us. I think I'm officially sick of Pina Coladas...as if that's possible.

I'm off to bed. The sun really takes it out of you.

2 comments:

The Moore's said...

Can you really get sick of Pina Coladas?? That is blasphemy- like saying I am sick of air.

Anonymous said...

you are so right. I'm actually having withdrawals!

katyo