Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF for REALZ

Blah, I have nothing to say today. I feel like any creative juices that once flowed through my vains have been sucked dry by a cubicle and it's chair. Can I get a witness?

I love my job. Wait! Let me rephrase that. I am thankful for my job. I work with incredible people and have the knowledge that I am helping people every day. I also have flexibility and the stress level is low to non-existent. But I'm not inspired and most of the time I'm thinking about how to entertain myself to make the work hours go by more quickly. If I knew that "this was it" and that this is what I've been dealt for the rest of my life then I think I'd cry.

I sound pathetic. Don't worry. I won't be posting any drawings of ways I could kill myself with a hole puncher, a #2 pencil and a paper clip. I'm not creative enough for that today.

I have had a great week actually. I've been running non-stop and am looking forward to a weekend that might give me a few hours to rest.

Monday: Okay, so I did take some time to watch Dancing with the Stars. Here's my recap: Laila & Joey will excel. Shandie, I don't care about you. Leeza, you'll be out soon after her. Question: Why can't they pick some talented female celebrity dancers?

Tuesday: I began rehearsal for a new sketch show I'll be performing in that begins at the end of May. It's called "Heavy" and I'm supposed to be the "attractive" portion of a trio. Why thank you. I'll be excited to do another sketch show. Hopefully it will be funny.

Wednesday: I ran four miles (it took every ounce of strength within me to go to the gym) and then hit the Patty Griffin concert at The Vic. She is a fantastic performer straight out of Austin, Texas. If you've never heard her music or seen her perform live, it's a must!

Thursday: I finally got my long locks cut. It's similar to Britney Spears' except it is about a foot longer and involves wispy bangs. Basically nothing's changed. Then I had an audition for a student film and it actually wasn't so bad. They liked me and are interested in using me for this project as well as future projects. That's nice! I have another one this Sunday. I also couldn't get Beyonce's Irreplaceable out of my head. To the left, to the left....

Friday: I'm going to see the long awaited Blades of Glory! I cannot wait to see this little piece of cinematic genius! Wigs, spandex, sequins and ice = recipe for perfection.

2 comments:

CrazyJohn said...

What do you mean "supposed to be the 'attractive' portion"? Don't make me get violent, gurl... you know you're a hottie.

Let me know when and where Heavy opens and I'll be there, sweetness. I'm going to have my show going up in mid-April... and I'm going to bother the heck out of you until you come with everyone you know. EVERYONE!

Katy said...

Once again, John, I can always count on you :-)