Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Connor!

You turn one today. In the past twelve months your personality has grown and we're beginning to see what you will be like when you're older. You'll be a laid back guy who makes people work hard to get you to laugh. I hope that last part changes because you're my toughest critic!

Look how much you've grown!
You've still got the chubby cheeks and even chubbier thighs.
I hope you hold onto those for a little bit longer.
You'll be walking soon and we'll all be chasing after you.
You'll be a great big brother. I loved having a big brother. You better treat your siblings with love, kindness and just a little bit of roughness to toughen them up. That's what brothers are for, right?
I'm so glad to know you and can't wait to spend a few days up in Colorado with you. We'll celebrate both our birthdays! I'll be your favorite aunt. MARK MY WORDS! I love you!

1 comment:

Jess Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER!!!!! YOURE A SUPER STAR!