Monday, March 05, 2007

I Need My Dones!

Note to self: don't eat pounds of salt. I'm not certain but I have a hunch that my salt binge last week culiminated in the seizing of my neck and shoulder muscles on the right side of my body. Friday morning I woke up to extreme pain in my right shoulder blade and neck. I couldn't lift my arm above my shoulder which resulted in me not showering. Don't look at me that way! I couldn't shower! It was physically impossible! I've showered since, okay?

I went and saw an amazing massage therapist, Mimi. This one was not quite as enjoyable as the massage given to me two years ago by Nathan. She beat me up and made me feel a little better. I'm still trying to recover. She said that the entire right side of my body hurts because I work at a desk. Working at a desk also makes my personality hurt too.

No comments: