Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Hoff

In our office, we had a small little competition to bring about bonding and to raise those spirits. One of our sponsors had a car design contest for the kids. We (meaning me) decided to have a contest of our own and the winner received a gift certificate to Starbucks. Needless to say, the competition was fierce.

I'm shocked and greatly disappointed that my design came in fifth place. How can The Hoff come in fifth place? Where's the justice?! Is this not a masterpiece? Just look at that chest hair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ... I am not sure why you didn't win or even if this effort will end up on your Mom's fridge, attached with a magnet, but perhaps if you had been able to incorporate a hamburger ... who knows how far up you could have finished.

Sadly, true artists, like yourself must suffer for Art.

P2

saradgoldberg said...

You really need to post the winner. It's hard to argue with The Hoff...unless of course we see the competition.

Katy said...

I would, but the competition gives away my plae of employment. The design won because it was in done in the spirit of the organization, not The Hoff.

I really should put it on my fridge!