Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lunch with Beckles

Becky joined my mom, Erin and Alicia for lunch today. I'm incredibly jealous that they all were able to be together. Apparently Andrew and his buddies joined them at lunch. He was incredibly thrilled when the table topic turned to breast feeding. He leaned over to Becky and whispered, "Erin always tells the grossest stories." I love it!

Becky and Russ are due in ten days. Well, technically Beckles is due. Can't wait to meet their little girl!


I can't imagine being nine months pregnant in August. IN TEXAS! Please be praying for a safe delivery!

3 comments:

Beck said...

"One of these kids is not like the others!"

Erin got to be skinny in the middle leaving me to be big girl on the end. Every girl knows that big girl on the end is the most despised position in a photo - which is why I'm holding my tummy so that it's COMPLETELY obvious I'm pregnant. (You will notice alot of women do this.) See how wise Alicia turns to the side? She's no photo taking fool!

The Mitchells said...

Becks is the prettiest prego ever!! Even 9 months pregnant she takes pretty pictures. B-only a few more days of "big girl"...then it's baby girl and it will seem worth it!

Can't wait to have you back in Texas Katy!

Anonymous said...

You think I picked that spot by accident. It was a well formulated plan. I will never be on the outside if I can help it. ;) Gotta hide those breast-feediing boobies!
You look gorgeous Becks! I am so excited for you.