Friday, December 19, 2008

Save Pushing Daisies for My Sister

Please do this for my sister. A note from her:

Katy, would you mind putting this on your blog? I know you have a bunch of viewers. It can be a stocking stuffer to me :)Pushing Daises is my absolute favorite show in the entire world. It is quirky, funny, and none of the smut that is on tv today. If you actually had time to watch tv I promise that you would LOVE this show. They have canceled it, and its breaking my heart!

I do watch T.V., but I only watch the smut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy! Its Lindsay's friend, Jill. Thanks so much for posting this -- I'm a huge PD fan, but wasn't aware of the petition. Do you mind if I post the link on the Improv Message Board? Happy Holidays!

Katy said...

Please do! My sister will be thrilled.