Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reminiscing

Last night I cozied up on the couch by the lighted Christmas tree with my cup of hot cocoa and watched The Holiday. I can't help it that I find this sappy movie so completely adorable. I caught myself smiling throughout the whole thing. The horror! To smile throughout a movie and actually enjoy it? I don't understand.

Anyway, it brought back memories of two years ago and my post about Jude Law's chest hair. Click here for your reading pleasure.

I also realized that I blogged much more last year. I'm so sorry for having abandoned you so often these past few months! Hold tight little ones. Mommy has been working hard to provide for the family and hates being away as much as you do.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I also loved that movie when I saw it. You might have just inspired me to go buy it...