Wednesday, November 30, 2005

MASHER

So yesterday my good friend John informed me that he too loves to play the game MASH. Such joy! So through emails we played MASH (actually my favorite version: MASHER - includes an Estate and a Ranch)!

Here is my future:
Once upon a time, a young lady named Katy--from Dallas--grew up to become a very sucessful writer from her estate in Parachute, Colorado. When not sucessfully writing, Katy drives her two children around in her Toyota 4 Runner. When the pressures of Parachute get her down, she makes the short 1,000 drive north to her summer home in Missoula, Montana... where she recounts the romantic details of her wedding in Breckenridge, CO (a short 2 and a half hours east of Parachute) and her even more romantic Honeymoon in Maui (that's in Hawaii). Unfortunately for her, she was forced to marry John (of course, who doesn't want that?)... but the rest of her life is pretty sweet.
The End.

How will I ever break this to John's sweet girlfriend Miss Chelsey?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under Australian Rules MASH, one gets to choose 3 potential mates. We know that John had one of those spots. The burning question in Brisbane is: Who were the remaining two?

Anonymous said...

Well, since everyone is DYING to know my other choices for MASH, I'll reveal them. #2 choice, because we all know John is #1, was my secret crush, Stuart Ridnour. (who doesn't have a crush?). And #3 was some random guy John chose. I don't know who he is.

And last I checked, Brandom lived in Brisbane, not Mayor Daley :-)

Anonymous said...

Who is this Ridnour fellow?...and why does he get some much press on this site?

If it wasnt for the French judge, you would have married me, lived on a ranch in Newark, and had that honeymoon you have be dreaming of in Calumet City.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get my black t-shirt and blazer ready....John and I are hittin Excalibur tonight.