Friday, November 18, 2005

A New Look


I'm ready for a new look. I've curled my hair for the past two days and I'm just feeling the need for a change.

I'm introducing this change in my blog too. I'm computer illiterate and needed a template that would spruce me up a little. So here you go. My new blog! Notice it's the same name, just a different address. Just like I'm the same girl, but with a different hair-do.

So I'm going to post this and give it a whirl. I want to see what this whole thing may look like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! It fits you so much better!

Anonymous said...

its heidi, hey girl, good for you on the do, I got bangs, now that was risky. of course I pin them up every day. And I am a jealous dork, bc I always plan on doing this but I never seem to find the time. Congrats on finishing IO, sorry I missed it, not worried about seeing you on the stage in the future though, you'll be there!
take care and keep it up girlie!