Monday, February 27, 2006

Makes Me Feel Like Dancing

It's true. I am in love with a reality t.v. show. I have fallen in love with Dancing with the Stars. I can't help myself! It has everything that you want! No name celebrities (except Jerry Rice, he's brilliant), competition, tacky clothing and DANCING! Should this be any surprise considering one of my all-time favorite movies is Dirty Dancing? "Nobody puts baby in a corner." Becky and I have always talked about making "Camp Kellerman" t-shirts with that quote on the back. I think I should make it happen. Who wouldn't want to buy one?

Now I know that Stacy was definitely the best dancer of the group, but who can deny that Drew Lachey is the better performer? Those of you who prefer Stacy only prefer her because she's half naked the whole show. Yeah, I know it, she knows it, the whole world knows it. I just have had a hard time looking at her the same since she posed for Maxim or FHM or Stuff...one of those magazines. I know I'm judging her. I shouldn't judge. But it just made me sad.

The show just made me want dress scantily and dance throughout my apartment!

No comments: