Thursday, February 23, 2006

One WILD Bachelorette Party

This past weekend we threw Becky her Bachelorette Party. She preferred to have a low-key weekend with the girls out at a lake house. That's my ideal bachelorette party as well.

I didn't arrive into Dallas until 8pm. Wendy, Dow, Beckles and I quickly went to the store to pick up all the food for the weekend (if you know me, you know how this freightened me). Then we stopped by Chick-fil-a to pay homage. Waffle Fries...gurgle gurgle gurgle. After a two hour drive to Possum Kingdom Lake, TX. we were pretty exhausted and not quite in our right minds.

Most bachelorette weekends end with a hangover. This one began with some of the most incredible dancing known to man. Please watch closely as I bust out moves from the 8th grade. Becky closes the sequence with what we've coined as the "donkey kick." She is such a show off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still laugh EVERY time I see it! So much fun we had!

CrazyJohn said...

One: How could you be that close to Gratford without going to Pizza Pro?
And Two: I'm going to pretend I didn't see that dance and we're still going to be friends. Too mean? Okay then... I'm going to make you do that dance the next time I see you. Better?

Anonymous said...

only one word could suffice to describe "donkey kick"--BRILLIANT...it is God's grace that we got to be a part of it! love you kates!

Kellsey said...

Katy, props to you, girlfriend. Who knew that you had such dancing chops? I knew you could do backflips and aerials, but this venture into the world of breakdancing---very impressive. ;-) Have you ever included your moves in a skit?