Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm a Dork!

I know not many of you are surprised by that statement. But it was just confirmed. It's official.

So my mom sent an email asking me about my trainer, Shelby, that I've had for the past 5 months. (Trainer Brad moved on). So I responded to her email by telling her a story about how James had slapped my butt in a scene in Monday nights show and later told me that it hurt his hand. I said, "You know it hurt your hand! I do more lunges and squats than you could ever dream!" Blah Blah Blah. So after emailing this story, I hit send. I didn't realize until a few moments later that I had actually responded with this story to an email sent to me by a volunteer at our organization....who I hardly know!

I should just go home today. Sigh.

2 comments:

CrazyJohn said...

Always know what you're really saying. You are probably not a dork... http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Dork
OR
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dork

Look at "vulgar slang." I would never call you a dork. A hottie, maybe... dork, never!

Anonymous said...

i just set this blog to my homepage.