Monday, May 08, 2006

Guess who jumped in a cab Friday night only to be immediately pulled over by a Police Paddy Wagon? Yours truly! The police officer made me and Jess wait in the taxi while he talked with the driver outside of the car. With wide eyes, Jess and I kept looking around wondering why the police pulled the cab over. And the other party of me wondered why my friends who were sitting on the stoop of a house didn't see us get pulled over and wonder what was going on. That hurts. But alas we were safe and the driver only got a parking ticket for "not pulling completely over to the curb when picking up a passenger." Who knew that existed? Good thing he didn't pull completely over because he would have hit us. Poor guy just trying to take care of his two cute kids. Jess and I wrote a letter in protest of the ticket on the drivers behalf. Changing the world one letter at a time.

No comments: