Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh Wise One!

Who doesn't love learning more about oneself?

Your results:
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi























Obi-Wan Kenobi
74%
Yoda
72%
Padme
70%
Princess Leia
68%
R2-D2
66%
Qui-Gon Jinn
65%
An Ewok
61%
Luke Skywalker
60%
Han Solo
54%
Jar Jar Binks
53%
You are civilized, calm, and
have a good sense of humor,
even when those around you don't.
You can hold your own in a fight,
but prefer it when things
don't get too exciting.



(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the "Which Star Wars character am I?" quiz...


Thanks Kellsey for the idea! I guess you and I are one in the same! I like Obe-Wan Kenobi. He's good people. Praise the Lord Jar Jar Binks is the bottom of the barrell for me. "Meso thinks......blah blah blah." And let me just say that Luke Skywalker is a WHINER!!! Just like his dad as a young man. Oh and they also fail to mention that I have great power over people. With a wave of my hand I can have anything I want.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored a tie between being Padme (puke) and Princess Leia (yesssss! pump fist in air).

Kellsey said...

Katy,
I LOVE that you were Obe-Wan as well. Very fun.

I'm glad that you mentioned the wave of your hand thing...I've got to try that some time.

And, yes, I am so proud of you that you stayed far far away from Jar Jar.....sheesh! What was Lucas thinking?!

Star Wars was much better when it began in media res. I liked the idea of Luke and Leia being Darth Vader's children much better before I had to watch his angst-filled whiney adolescence as Anakin Skywalker. What a loser. I have said it before, but I must say it again...What was Padme thinking? ...what was George Lucas thinking when he developed a character as smart and interesting as Padme and then had her fall in love with a character as immature and whiney as Anakin? There's just no way that would ever happen!

argggggg! My love of the star wars story has been forever tarnished, and I don't know that I can ever truly recover....

Anonymous said...

I am Yoda!
Yoda 70%
Luke Skywalker 68%
R2-D2 68%
Obi-Wan Kenobi 66%
Chewbacca 62%
Princess Leia 61%
An Ewok 61%
Han Solo 60%
Padme 60%
C-3PO 56%

Macon said...

*waves fingers*
"these aren't the blogs you're looking for"

Anonymous said...

See...we're not exactly the same. I tested as Qui-Gon Jinn.

Matt said...

I'm Han Solo. A charechter who thankfully has thankfully avoided being tarnished by an appearance in Episodes I,II or III.