Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

This movie caused me to sin. It did nothing to help my addiction to shoes, purses, accessories, clothing, shoes, jewelry and shoes. I am a clothes whore and I found myself lusting after everything Anne Hathaway wore in the movie. Not only that, but I found myself jealous that she got to wear those clothes! I sinned twice! "But Katy!" you say, "there were love interests in the movie! Didn't you notice?" Sure they were in the movie but who wants to look at someones five o'clock shadow over the Chanel couture? And Simon Baker, you're so cute, but your fuzzy caterpillar eyebrows made me squirm, not swoon.

If this movie doesn't make you want to shop and buy really expensive clothes that you can't afford, then I don't know if you are truly living.

UPDATE: Apparently you can buy their wardrobe off of ebay. And it's a good cause!

2 comments:

CrazyJohn said...

I am not, apparently, truly living.
Although I've got a different couple of sins I'd like you to try out (I'll show you later) (Gross)

Katy said...

I would love to post photos but my computer is a little loaded right now and won't accept any new entries. I promise I'll post some soon. Thank you.