Friday, July 21, 2006

Family Reunion

It's time for the Lindsay Family Reunion! I'm headed to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina tomorrow for a week long reunion on the beach. No one in my family is from South Carolina but who wants to spend a week in Springfield, Illinois? Not I.

While family reunions do not lend themselves to great match making (spare me the jokes John), I can pretend I'm Phoebe Cates! Bridget Fonda is too out there and red haired girl is pinching pennies between her cheeks. I also don't want to be referenced as a synonym to the word "fat."




















Let's get one thing straight. Pudge is NOT pudgy whatsoever. Not a trace of cellulite or muffin top.

Miss me while I'm gone! I'll try to update while I'm away. Okay, if I'm going to be honest, I probably won't update because I'll be too busy sunning myself on the beach.

2 comments:

CrazyJohn said...

*thump thump thump* Is this thing on?
Okay. If you go to a family reunion to try to get a date... you might be a Texan.

Thank you... I'll be here all week.

*missin your kissin*
-John-

Kellsey said...

pardon my ignorance, but what is "muffin top"?