Monday, August 07, 2006

Bathroom Talk

No mom, this isn't an entry about bathrooms, etc. According to my mom, Erin's and my conversation "always goes back to that." And she's partly right. So isn't it appropriate that I will be doing a show in September called Bathroom Talk? In case you're thinking, "Gee, I bet that Katy is really talented. I ought to drive up there and see her show," it's at midnight on Fridays. Ouch! Yes, it's a late one and it will hurt no one worse than me.

As far as I know, it's going to be a fully improvised show with an all female cast (a rarity). You know us women, we can never go to the bathroom alone. It's the only time we can get the dish and pick our wedgies at the same time.

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

Just wanted you to know that I laughed out loud at this post...mainly it was the line about "it's the only time we can get the dish and pick our wedgies at the same time.)