Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's Raining Babies!

The skies have opened and I have finally been given permission to post that Patrick and Alicia are having a baby! You know, my brother and sister-in-law! The happy couple in this picture:
















The ones married back in October!

March seems to be the magical month. Like Connor, the little babes is due on my birthday! Okay, so maybe a day later, but I'll just make it easy and say it's on my birthday. Turning 31 this year I will gladly welcome the child on my birthday. I don't think I could have handled it so easily on my 30th birthday. I was young and immature back in those days. Since then I have grown to the maturity level of a 14 year old. My, what leaps and bounds I have made this year!

Three cheers and a double side kick!

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

I'm so excited!! That baby will be beautiful. May God start to work in his/her heart even now.