Monday, October 16, 2006

Laffy Taffy Break

Tis the season for bags of individually wrapped candy. My candy of choice this week are Laffy Taffy's. I think I had a headache this weekend because of withdrawals. Now I have a sugar overdose headache.

The great thing about Laffy Taffy's isn't the gooey like texture or the chemical flavoring. It's the brilliant jokes they share! Here is one courtesy of Jessie E. from Knoxville, TN:

"Which President was the biggest Ham?" I don't know Jessie. Who possibly could it be? "Abraham" (Lincoln of course). hahahahahahaha! Oh Jessie, YOU'RE a HAM! No, You ARE! You're good Jessie. Thanks for the laugh!

Angela R. from McKenzie, IN has a more heartfelt one:

"What kind of ship never sinks?" Ummm, friendship? "Damn you, you stole it!" I know, I'm heartfelt. I can't help it. It's who I am!

**My responses can be found in italics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I submitted one that I don't believe ever ran:

Q: What is the most painful hood of all?
A: Childhood. Thanks a lot, Mom and Dad!!!