Monday, October 23, 2006

Marilyn Moment

It was great to see my friends this weekend at Rachel Robinson's wedding in Little Rock. I was able to see a lot of them and unfortunately they were able to see too much of me. Wearing a cute dress I walked out of a hotel bar only to be hit by a gust of wind that blew my dress over my head. With a loud scream I thrust my arms down to pin the dress to my legs. Unfortunately I realized I was too late as I looked just ahead of me into the eyes of the brides brother. Yeah, he saw me...all of me. Once again, I can walk away blush free because I had on my cute panties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute panties save reputations. cute panties save lives.

Beck said...

please post pics...of that...

The Walkie Talkie said...

Yes, I want to see pics. of that too. Of David's face when "the moment" occured. On the panty note, there is a reason God has spared me such incidences. Only in the last 3 years have I fully purged my panty wardrobe and am now granny panty free. Low-rise pants made that a neccesity. Give me a couple more years and I would do a Marilyn moment proud. Who did Rachel Robinson marry?