Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something's Fishy

Last night I made fish tacos. I was so excited about how delicious they turned out the first time that I thought I'd make them again. It's simple:
  • Two wheat tortillas (nuke them for 20 seconds to warm them up)
  • Shredded Cabbage - place row on tortilla
  • Alaskan Cod - drizzle olive oil and salt & pepper - bake for 15 minutes at 450 - place a strip over the cabbage.
  • Salsa - fresh or any of your favorite flavors - spoon some on top of the fish.
  • Serve with side of salad or steamed broccoli.

They are seriously delicious. Unfortunately I didn't realize how badly the fish makes the apartment smell. I left for a while last night and came home to the house stinking of fish. I even smelled it in my sleep and it's still there this morning! I took out the trash, opened a few windows and am hoping for the best when I go home. I need to send my roommates a huge apology.

No comments: