Friday, February 06, 2009

Thursday Night Television

I can't even begin to explain to you how much I enjoy watching 30 Rock. I know I'm not the only one who loves it and Tina Fey has received more pats on the back than anyone this year. But last night's episode brought together two of my favorite things: Liz Lemon and John Hamm. The episode was hilarious and I giggle now everytime I hear the word "Generalissimo." If you missed it, you can watch the show here.

The deal has been sealed. I hate Grey's Anatomy. It's so bad it pains me. Seriously, I rolled off the couch onto the floor writhing in pain. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

The Office seems to be embracing the goodness of the old days. Thank you. And Andy Bernard, you're Nard-tastic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

30 Roooooooock!!! Oh heck yes! That show is literally the only show on television that I tape if I can't be home watching it. I literally just embedded the Tracy Jordan rant (ala Christian Bale) into my LJ.

"Sabor de Soledad--ahora con mas semeno del toro!" Woo! That episode was fab. Loved the new Wall Street interns too.

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think I just used the word "literally" twice too many times in the above comment.

Lindsay said...

Agreed. John Hamm is gorgeous. Sigh....

lindsay said...

Agreed- 100%