Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Final Four

The Final Four haven't even played yet and I'm the guaranteed loser in my office pool. Fine with me! The person with the lowest points gets their $5 back. I'm going to take my winnings and buy me a three-pack of Orbit gum. I'm thinking cinnamon flavor.

Seriously, my points add up to 61. The next lowest has 83. That's bad. I have no one team in the final four. I'm wondering if I even had any in the elite eight. I don't care about college basketball. Arkansas hasn't been good since the mid-90's. Maybe now that Andrew will be there in the fall, I'll care a bit more.

Random factoid for you today: Sunday night a friend of mine made homemade ice cream. It was coconut lime with a jalapeno infusion. IT WAS SO GOOD! Sweet at first and then it burned you good.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's SO good to have you blogging again! Orbit gum, a favorite of Andrew's. Sometimes it's good to be bad (at picking teams for the office pool).
Not sure I'd even want to try the ice cream, Katy. Coconut and lime sounds heavenly, but the jalapeno infusion sounds, well, hellish.
Love you SO much,
Mom