Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cha-Cha-Cha-Ching Baby!

Last night I found myself clapping passionately and hugging my roommates after watching Emmitt's fun and fantastic Cha Cha! He is so fun to watch and you know he's having a good time out on the dance floor. He's by far the most improved. You can see why he was such a successful running back. HE WORKS HARD! Two of my friends, who shall remain nameless, did not vote in yesterdays election. The horror! So I made damn sure that they voted for Emmitt! We each voted for him five times. I'll simply die if he doesn't make it into the next round!

Sweet Joey. You know he has to be the most sincere "nice guy." He wouldn't hurt a fly. He loves what he's doing and I think he's found a new calling. Apparently he will be going on tour with Dancing with the Stars soon. I love it! You know I'm going to buy tickets for the Chicago show. Last night he gave two fantastic performances. He deserves to move to the next round too.

Mario has the most talent, no doubt. But I just don't buy into his routines. His authenticity as a person just doesn't come through on the dance floor. "But Katy, you're being so ridiculous. This is a dance contest, not a personality/character contest." If you say that, you obviously haven't seen the show. Just stop reading now. Mario has to go. He's fantastic on the dance floor but he just hasn't won my heart like Joey and Emmitt. A.C. Slater...ugh. I also heard a rumor that he may be doing a remake of Dirty Dancing. GAG!

I'm so nervous for the results show tonight! Whatever happens, they all are fabulous and know how to work a crowd. But Emmitt....you're my fav.

No comments: