Thursday, November 16, 2006

Emmitt Baby!!

Oh sweet victory, Emmitt has won! While in a work meeting last night, my roommate, Janell, texted me to let me know that Emmitt was taking home the trophy! I let out a yelp of excitement and happily shared the news with my co-workers. They too support Team Emmitt.

It seems like the right man won. He had the moves, the personality and the fans. Sorry Super Mario, but you just can't compete. It seems that you were a little miffed that your "perfect technique" didn't bring you the trophy. You've got style, how about a little grace?

I have to admit that I watched the last 10 minutes of the show before I came to work this morning. I teared up when Emmitt and Cheryl shared how great of an effect they had on each other. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Anyone free on Tuesday nights? I have nothing else going on anymore.

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

Katy, you're not the only one who found Emmitt inspiring and Mario arrogant. When I went for an OB check up yesterday morning, I was surrounded by an entire family who had come in and while they waited they talked almost the whole time about their love for Emmitt and how glad they were that Mario did not win. They liked Joey a lot, too!