Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad turns 62 today and I want to wish him a great Big HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He told me today that he doesn't deserve me and I told him right back that I don't deserve him! I am truly blessed to be the daughter of such a great man. I know that there are plenty of people out there wishing they could be his daughter. He's so good to his family! He's so good to me!

My 62 year old dad is planning on running the 8 mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. I'm hoping to run the 3! He also ran a half marathon when he turned 60. He had so much fun after that one that he decided to run a couple more. He loves fly-fishing, tennis and continues to perfect his golf game. He constantly looks for ways to help other people who are hurting and in great need. He loves the arts, a good joke (and some bad ones) and probably wishes he could be a sports caster. He's my dad!

I love you dad!

No comments: