Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Just Want to Be Free!

Erin called yesterday and said she had a hilarious dream about me. She dreamed that she was visiting Chicago with a few of her friends and knocked on my door. When I opened it, I was naked. She, all embarrassed, said, "Katy, put on some clothes!" I responded with, "But Erin, this is who I am now. I've chosen not to wear clothes." She thought I was kidding. But no, I went out in public and met her friends (as she slowly died inside). She said no one looked twice at me as I walked down the street. She was the only one who thought it was weird. Then she went to tell my mom about me and perhaps have an intervention. When mom answered the door, she was naked. NICE!

My one question to my sister was, "How did I look? Hot?"

I found these on PostSecret and thought they were appropriate. (Don't read too far down on the website this week because they posted a really nasty picture that's apparently making people sick. I did not look at it because I would probably never get it out of my head. Beckles, I know you're tempted.)


No comments: