Friday, November 07, 2008

Twilight

I am so addicted to the Twilight series. I am tempted to stay home from work so I can read all day and all night. I am in love with a 17 year old vampire. And I'm not the only one. This really isn't good for my tendency to fantasize. Forbidden love, gorgeous vampires, danger, rescue, love...its a recipe to suck me right in and make me disappear into their world. Sometimes I look up from reading and expect to see the characters. That or I forget the world is going on around me.

The movie is coming out in two weeks! You can bet I'll be lined up early with all the giggling pre-teen girls. I'll probably join in with the giggling.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

OMG...

Katy...you are not alone!!! Edward and Bella FOREVER. My coworkers and I have already preordered our movie tickets!!! I read the series in 5 days...I couldn't put it down!!!

Can't wait to see the movie...

Lindsay K :)

Beck said...

Buns, do you know how dangerous these books would be to us if we still lived together? I could see us finishing the 4th one, side by side in bed, waiting for each other to finish simultaneously like we did for "Lord of the Rings." Tears proceeding down our faces. Oh my gosh. We had to move away from each other so that we could find a LIFE.

But I would give anything to go see the movie with you! Waaahhhh! Surely it's worth a flight up to Chicago for one movie?

OR you could wait till T.giving to see it w/ me!! Hmmm, something tells me you won't be able to hold out...