Friday, November 07, 2008

My Hilarious Brothers

Last night my little brother, Andrew, sent me this email:

I heard the news that you landed a job to have your picture used in advertising! It was so hard to believe until your face started popping up in the mall! It was great to brag about you being my sister when I showed my friends your picture on a poster or a billboard in the mall. I took pictures to show you what you look like! I am so proud of you!

Love Andrew





He thinks he's SO funny. And he's right. I laughed out loud. He could have at least picked more attractive pictures of me!


Then I get an email from my other brother, Patrick, this morning. His friend, Stuart, is a model. You can understand the perpetual crush I've had since 5th grade after seeing this picture.



As you can see, I'm not the only funny one in the family.

5 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

That is pretty funny. I will never forget the week that I opened up the Sunday paper to see a full page add of Stewart modeling UNDERWEAR!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh! (I found your blog from Patty-O's blog) Can't wait to see the "Real" print ad!

- mel cartmell

Unknown said...

Oh what dear, creative brothers you have, Katy!

Anonymous said...

I showed this to Richard today as I was getting my hair cut. Katy, I've never seen him laugh so hard! It made me laugh out loud all over again.
Love,
Mom

Beck said...

I just about pooped my pants. Drewdle has outdown Patrick as "the funny brother" on this one. My favorite was the herpes. (why can't I do photoshop like that?)

Please, Patrick & Drew, make a video together in the fashion of Jose' Jimenez!