Friday, March 06, 2009

NYC



What City Should You Live In?

You should live in New York City. America's largest city will ensure that you will blend into the crowd. You are the brooding type--introspective, creative, and eccentric--and NYC's cutting-edge, individualistic culture and ambience will appeal to you.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com



I just took a quiz on Facebook about the ideal city for me to reside. I think it was meant for college students since it asked about colleges and how your parents embarrass you (NEVER!). But hey, it was still fun. New York City? Really? Hmmm, interesting. And brooding? Never heard that one before...

I want to know what it says about you. Where should you be living according to an unknown computer survey?

2 comments:

Kellsey said...

According to this test:
"You should live in Paris. The city of lights will appeal to your appreciation of beauty and romance. You are a lover and a poet by nature, and Paris' sensitive charms will be a perfect match for yours."

I don't know if I buy it, though...too many questions without a single answer that actually fit...
I would rather live in Austin. Good thing I'm here. ;-)

Anonymous said...

According to this test:
"You should live at The Ranch on Possum Kingdom. The quiet life and goats appeal to your nature-loving spirit. You long to sit on the porch all day and read anything anyone puts in your hands."
Wow! How did the test know?
Love you,
Mom