Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Renewals

Have I really lived in Chicago long enough to need to renew my driver's license? Seriously, where has the time gone?! Yesterday I was at the bank getting quarters for laundry. I tried to pay with my debit card and he asked for my ID. I showed him and he said, "I'm sorry miss, your license is expired." Wha, Wha, Wha, WHAT? I completely forgot that I needed to renew my license this 33rd birthday. I remember when I first got the license and thought that 2009 was so far away. Now it's here and gone. I wonder if I'll still be here in Chicago in 2014. FREAKY! I just scared myself.

Now onto deeper issues. What should I wear for my picture tomorrow? This photo must stand the test of time. If only I had bought that Medieval Times dress. (shakes fist) I'm just excited that in the "weight" category I may be able to drop it a few pounds. Yeehaw!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I got mine renewed yesterday. Even though I smiled big, my picture still looks horrible. Arrrrgh.