Monday, September 24, 2007

3-0!

My game time party was a huge success last night! What I mean is that the COWBOYS WON! It was a huge victory as well. I mostly celebrated with Texans last night and a couple of people who could have cared less about football (aka. What's the Heisman Trophy?). That win was HUGE! I felt sorry for the Bears because I do love them, but I have to cheer for my hometown team!

I heart Wade Phillips.


My dad and I IM'd each other throughout the game last night. Here's a sneak peek at our conversation:


Me: Romosexuals unite!

Me: Uh oh (Romo threw and interception)

Dad: Yippeekaiyeah (we got it back)

Dad: Oh sh-- (something bad happened. I can't remember. Oh wait! The blocked field goal attempt)

Me: Dammit to hell! (Grandma's favorite)

Dad: Jerkasses (Grandma's second favorite)

Me: Romo! Help us!

Me: Penalties! (could there have been anymore? I submit that there could not!)

Dad: Yankee devils!

Me: Aw Yeah! (probably scored)

Me: Eastern Illinois (dad and Romo share this place)

Dad: Cradle of Football!

Dad: Viva los vaqueras!

Dad: Any tears yet from the bear fans?

Me: They went to bed.

Dad: This game takes my mind off of Notre Dame and Arkansas

Me: We needed something

Me: This gets better and better (27-10 Cowboys)

Dad: Friggin Great! (34-10 Final)



Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great game! The penalties were ridiculous...
Wish I had been there watching it with you!
I heart Whitten!

Jess Lindsay said...

I think the Heisman Trophy is great. Did you know the Rexy won one? We should all be so lucky to win a Heisman. I love that thing.