Friday, September 28, 2007

Life's Hard Y'all...Sometimes

It's been a really long and hard week. How can a difficult time also be so cathartic? I cried so hard and for so long last night that I woke up this morning and looked like I had been punched in the face. I could really use some cucumbers on the eyes right now. And I have never used so many kleenexes in my life. When I was done with one I'd just throw it towards the trash can in my room. I began crying again because I couldn't even make a basket with my kleenex. It was a very pathetic couple of hours.

And you know I journaled like mad. I used BIG FAT CAPITAL LETTERS with lots of exclamation points!!!! and double underlining. Such release!

The good news is that my parents are coming in town tomorrow morning! What perfect timing. I could use some TLC from the parentals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've had a hard week. I am praying extra hard for you. I am so glad that mom and dad are up there to visit. They always seem to make things better.
Sometimes its good to get out a big cry. and it isnt a big cry unless it looks like you've been beat up the next morning!
I love you sis!

Kellsey said...

Sweet Katy,

I am sorry this has been such a rough time. I am loving you from far away and praying for comfort and peace.

Heidi said...

How are you? Having a better week? I hope so!