Monday, September 24, 2007

Lake Winnipesaukee Pictures

Here are a few lovely pictures from our trip. They basically tell the story of eating, sleeping, reading and talking.



Here we are snuggled up which was our nightly ritual.



And this was us all weekend. I finished Harry Potter by the way and cried like a baby. So good!



The storm was an added blessing. I could read all day and not feel bad about it.



This is our first day. We're soaking up the last of the warm sun.



I made fire! I am so proud!



At the boat races.



My own personal boat race. I won!



I have nothing else to say about this.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Okay, so I admit, I was COMPLETELY BORED. And, I googled your name and Shannon Remke's name. And, I found your blog! How fun! I just scrolled down the page a bit. . .

First, I'm not even sure you'll remember me. I went to the U of A when you transferred there. I was a Kappa. Oh, and my name was Erin Smith - Julie Sessions roomate. . .

Anyway, it was fun to come and say hi! An actress!! I had no idea. Looks like you are having fun! I keep in touch, very loosely, with Julie and Lauri, but that is about it from my U of A days!!