Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cowboys vs. Da Bears

Sunday is a BIG football day! It's even bigger for a girl with a Texas heart who happens to also live in Chicago. Sunday night the Dallas Cowboys visit Chicago to take on the Bears. We all know that the Dallas Cowboys are America's team. Oh don't dispute it. I dare you to say it to my face while I'm holding a picture of the late Tom Landry.











sidenote: I've met Tom Landry. He's a great man who did amazing things with his life and the lives of others until the very end. This man also made the Fedora what it is today.

Then there's the Chicago Bears who had a great 2006 season and came so close to bringing home a Super Bowl Championship. I'm a fan of both. So I'm a winner either way on Sunday. But I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm a bigger Cowboys fan.

So here's my plea:

Does anyone have tickets to the Bears/Cowboys game on Sunday that they'd like to bestow upon me? Or how about sell me at a price of less than $250 (the going rate for the cheap seats)? I've never been to Soldier Field and this guarantees to be an awesome match up. If I don't go to the game I'm definitely having a party. Food will consist of my two favorites: Texas Caviar and HodgePodge.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What are Texas Cavier and HodgePodge?

Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me you got tickets, painted your face blue and white and/or wore a T.O. jersey to the game...

GO COWBOYS!!!