Monday, February 26, 2007

Do the Hustle

Apparently I'm not THAT out of shape. Sure the muffin tops are still there but my pride remains in tact. I placed 53rd out of 192 for my age division in the 52 floor Hustle Up the Hancock! Yeah baby! Boo-ya! That would be 10:25 for 52 floors. That's 12.5 seconds per floor. It looks like training on the couch really helped me reach my goal. Why thank you. May I humble myself for a moment? A 74 year old man completed the 52 floors in 11 minutes. I guarantee that I would have knocked him down had he gotten in my way! I let NOBODY pass me. You hear that? NOBODY! You just wait until next year. I'm doing all 95 flights...on one leg...wearing slippers...and a thong!

2 comments:

CrazyJohn said...

Little did everyone know that Katy is BRUTAL while climbing stairs.

Plus, if it means you in a thong, I'll sign up for next year.

Beck said...

...to the soundtrack of Lenny Kravitz' "American Woman"...